Only Tears
-
I love you. I’m sorry But i can’t do this anymore I don’t even have the
right to get close to you Don’t love me I don’t have the ease of being able
to give...
Bye bye
-
Its been quite sometime since I updated this blog. I'm officially shutting
this blog down and moving to another one.
But I'd imported all past posts and com...
-
Something happened yesterday at Metro.
Something shocking,
Something that I would not believe I will do.
But, I did it at last.
Its just like a dream.
Jack’s Walk @ KLIA
-
[image: DSC01929]
I don’t like to eat or drink in any airport coz most of them are overpriced.
But what can you do if you are trapped in the airport for...
Chapter 146: Our 1st Anniversary
-
"Ring! Ring!"Hand searching the phone in the dark, approaching towards the
ringing sound. Once grabbed the phone, I looked at the time. It was 6AM in
the m...
ngau chap!
-
36: 5 February 2010
ngau chap for breakfast with bel and geo! i never knew we had nice ngau
chap here!
should stop underestimating lbn's food now. hehe.
12 评论:
这么饥渴 哦!哈哈哈。。你的朋友很sui下哦!哈哈哈。。
哈哈,一年换4件‘衣服’,你说'sui'不'sui'咧?哈哈~
不錯阿~换换“造型”嘛~~
嘿!!!
专家说:"吃不完而死命吃也是一种浪费,因为那是你不需要的热量~~"
下次不要酱做啊~~
打包给我就好了...
一言为定咯!!!!
hahahahahahhahaha...
你第一张照片拍得还蛮有Feel一下~~
哇,箱子啊,你说了那么多,到最后重点只有一个厚~ok啦,等我真的吃不完再打包给你。但俗语说啊,己所不欲,勿施于人也~呵呵~
gecky 啊~人家最多一年换一次造型嘛,四次真的太多次了。我情愿不要换太多次。因为不止伤心,伤脑筋,还伤感情。
瑜瑜啊~当然有feel啦~拍的好辛苦..不止有feel,还有almost fell呢~~T_T
我20年來才換了兩次,但是..被傷了N次!!TT
哇~我和你一样哦~也只有那两次。
不珍惜的第一次,
和没用的第二次,
不过,还好被伤的只有一次。
但那一次是另外的~主动害人不浅啊~~!
gecky,Joyce
旧的不去,新的不来嘛。。哈哈!
哈哈~我‘中意‘这一句!旧的不去,新的不来~哈哈哈~
发表评论