Only Tears
-
I love you. I’m sorry But i can’t do this anymore I don’t even have the
right to get close to you Don’t love me I don’t have the ease of being able
to give...
Bye bye
-
Its been quite sometime since I updated this blog. I'm officially shutting
this blog down and moving to another one.
But I'd imported all past posts and com...
-
Something happened yesterday at Metro.
Something shocking,
Something that I would not believe I will do.
But, I did it at last.
Its just like a dream.
Jack’s Walk @ KLIA
-
[image: DSC01929]
I don’t like to eat or drink in any airport coz most of them are overpriced.
But what can you do if you are trapped in the airport for...
Chapter 146: Our 1st Anniversary
-
"Ring! Ring!"Hand searching the phone in the dark, approaching towards the
ringing sound. Once grabbed the phone, I looked at the time. It was 6AM in
the m...
ngau chap!
-
36: 5 February 2010
ngau chap for breakfast with bel and geo! i never knew we had nice ngau
chap here!
should stop underestimating lbn's food now. hehe.
8 评论:
情人节快乐!=)
Belate of Happy Valentine's Day to Miss Joyce.
哈哈!你今年的情人节有我们陪你过~
happy valentine's day to lai and mr toh.
fanny, u not only accompany me lo.. u also accompany ur bf lo.. flower heart eh u~ hehehe
ya lor ying ying! haha~
i thought u r coming??
To celebrate with me?
Hey Hey my blinkyy house is so cute cute!
Ur miao miao can change his name liao.. aha~
haha~ u come kk date wit me la.. lol.. wts blinky house? u mean pet society? aiyo.. wt for change my miao miao name?.. is a cute name , isn't it?
No not cute! haha
i suggest u change it to woof woof! haha
哈哈!酱又是的~谢谢你这个红娘咯~
发表评论