Only Tears
-
I love you. I’m sorry But i can’t do this anymore I don’t even have the
right to get close to you Don’t love me I don’t have the ease of being able
to give...
Bye bye
-
Its been quite sometime since I updated this blog. I'm officially shutting
this blog down and moving to another one.
But I'd imported all past posts and com...
-
Something happened yesterday at Metro.
Something shocking,
Something that I would not believe I will do.
But, I did it at last.
Its just like a dream.
Jack’s Walk @ KLIA
-
[image: DSC01929]
I don’t like to eat or drink in any airport coz most of them are overpriced.
But what can you do if you are trapped in the airport for...
Chapter 146: Our 1st Anniversary
-
"Ring! Ring!"Hand searching the phone in the dark, approaching towards the
ringing sound. Once grabbed the phone, I looked at the time. It was 6AM in
the m...
ngau chap!
-
36: 5 February 2010
ngau chap for breakfast with bel and geo! i never knew we had nice ngau
chap here!
should stop underestimating lbn's food now. hehe.
10 评论:
不是有感而发吗?
下雨天,无法走路去工作,呆在家...听到一些歌,突然间感触了起来~哈哈
哇,再次看你写一些很有感触的东西哦~~
下雨天,听着一些音乐,的确很容易有感触的心情。。
我很认同上面一楼的说法,不是有感而发吗?
hm... 很好的“小文章”。。
盈~加油加油~!!!
佩瑜!我原本打算做一天的工的!结果一场大雨毁了我的 planing! 只好等到雨变小了才去呢~ 浪费了我4个钟~ 是啦~一点点有感拉~哈哈哈
vivien~ 哈哈!你还没回kl?阿彦说你回去了!
這很像一首歌詞,什麼說...卻.....忘記歌名了啦!~~最近的我是有"趕"而發 XD
哈哈~馒头!不错的有“赶”~ 是吗?可能我记了一部分的歌词~哇哈哈
Salah satu cara untuk mengurangkan kesunyian ialah melalui penulisan dan dengar radio.
Kadang kala dapat ilham atau inspirasi untuk terus berdepan dengan hidup yang semakin mencabar.
Relaxlah.
喜歡這個新的版面,怎麼沒有新的圖文阿?簡介也換了呢.覺得這個簡介比較符合妳.就覺得妳是這樣的女生.
馒头~哈哈,是时候改头换面的~上次的简介太长了~很啰嗦,所以换个简单的^^
发表评论