很多人都说人生像戏...
当你还来不及回头时,事情就发生了...
或许太快了,快得无法断定事情的对与错...
或许你认为过去了,能够算了...
但并非如此...因为
兜兜转转,还是回到了原点...
有些人说是因果,有些人说是缘分...
而我,再也分不清这是什么...
或许自己就是心软,是傻瓜也说不定...
.
.
.
最近发现了一首有意思的歌~~
说出了每个女孩的心声...
Katy Perry- Not like the movies
He put it on me, I put it on,
Like there was nothing wrong.
It didn't fit,
It wasn't right.
Wasn't just the size.
They say you know,
When you know.
I don't know.
I didn't feel
The fairytale feeling, no.
Am I a stupid girl
For even dreaming that I could.
If it's not like the movies,
That's how it should be, yeah.
When he's the one,
I'll come undone,
And my world will stop spinning
And that's just the beginning, yeah.
Snow white said when I was young,
"One day my prince will come."
So I wait for that date.
They say its hard to meet your match,
Find my better half.
So we make perfect shapes.
If stars don't align,
If it doesn't stop time,
If you cant see the sign,
Wait for it.
One hundred percent,
With every penny spent.
He'll be the one that,
Finishes your sentences.
If it's not like the movies,
That's how it should be.
When he's the one,
He'll come undone,
And my world will stop spinning,
And that's just the beginning.
'Cause I know you're out there,
And your, your love came for me.
It's a crazy idea that you were made,
Perfectly for me you'll see.
Just like the movies.
That's how it will be.
Cinematic and dramatic with the perfect ending.
It's not like the movies,
But that's how it will be.
When he's the one,
You'll come undone,
And your world will stop spinning,
And it's just the beginning~~
韩国丹枫绝景2015 [一。10集]
-
经过了漫长旅行,最后回到了属于自己的地方。
回忆那点滴,来填满想念的心情。
#回忆韩国 #回忆济州岛 #丹枫绝景2015 #孤树 #OSullocGreenTeaMuseum설록차뮤지엄오설록
#innifree济洲小屋이니스프리제주하우스 #晴天 #微风 #Korea #JejuIsland ...
10 年前







0 评论:
发表评论