I never thought that i would have gastric.. since i never experienced before... first i believed it was just a simple abdominal pain or diarrhoea . But I woke up in the middle of the night for 3 or 4 times with the cramp.. and feeling nauseous.. it's torturing! I couldn't take it anymore so I went to see a doctor in the early morning.... Then, I just know about this...
The systoms: (from google search)
> sufferer burp, belch or hiccup quite frequently (Yes, I did.. many times!)
> headaches, dizziness, light-headedness, fatigue, weakness and pale skin (yes, I’m having headache quite frequent nowadays.. and I thought I’m having migraine; and yes, my face looks yellowish instead of pale.. lol)
> vomit frequently or feel quite full after eating very little (yaya!! exactly !!)
All of these factors can cause unintentional weight loss. (Really? I plan to diet, but of course NOT in this way.. suffering man L )
SO NOW, I have to watch out all food.. T_T... no sour, no cold, no SPICY...(BUT i love chilies so much!!!) Some asked me to eat more frequent.. keep snack all the time...drink hot milk... avoid overly acidic foods, alcohol, coffee.. and ~~eat more banana and avocado~
However, the best way is to ask for doctor consultation, as he'll decide on the best treatment.







4 评论:
要好好照顾自己啊~~
那么多东西不能吃 =(
我看你会更加瘦
thanks very much.. T_T they all told me that gastric hard to recover... haih.. recently jz eat nestum and porridge T_T
take care
amanda, thx, u too, take care ya.. i knw u gt gastric too..
发表评论