She is my cousin. We aren't close ... not even talked and meet much... but I know she's a friendly and sweet person. Everytime I saw her, there's a smile on her face.
Last week I saw in facebook, her sister post "shout her name.. wake her up" ... and soon i heard news about her.. first operation was not success and she's in a coma.. her family couldn't send her to singapore.. Doctor said her brain was swollen and the air pressure in flight would kill her... she had an operation last thursday ... and it's still not succeed. Eventually, they hire a Singapore specialist .. but sadly the doctor said it's late..
Feel sorry for her and her family... Let's chant and pray for her...
.
.
.
Too many unpredicted ....misfortune can be happened around us.. so appreciate what we have now...
韩国丹枫绝景2015 [一。10集]
-
经过了漫长旅行,最后回到了属于自己的地方。
回忆那点滴,来填满想念的心情。
#回忆韩国 #回忆济州岛 #丹枫绝景2015 #孤树 #OSullocGreenTeaMuseum설록차뮤지엄오설록
#innifree济洲小屋이니스프리제주하우스 #晴天 #微风 #Korea #JejuIsland ...
10 年前







1 评论:
live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173
发表评论